Chiropractic Adjustments for Dogs in Temecula
At McKillican Chiropractic, we aim to take great care of each of our patients, including those with four legs. Canine adjustments can help provide joint pain relief, improved performance, and more. Do you think your dog would benefit from a canine adjustment? Here's why visiting our Temecula, CA, chiropractor may be beneficial.
What Is a Canine Adjustment?
A canine adjustment may involve a chiropractor performing manual adjustments to your dog's spine. This process is gentle and non-invasive. If your pet is experiencing joint pain, chiropractic care can help.
Active Dogs May Benefit from Chiropractic Adjustments
Our chiropractor can provide adjustments for athletic dogs who may suffer from flexibility or mobility issues. Dogs that are active may experience joint pain, decreased performance, and more. Our chiropractor can realign the spine and joints to improve nerve function and decrease inflammation.
Regular Chiropractic Adjustments Might Help Prevent Future Injuries
Regular chiropractic adjustments are partially a preventive measure that may help reduce the risk of your dog suffering from future injuries. Our chiropractor might evaluate your pet's gait, posture, and more to determine if he needs an adjustment. When done regularly, canine adjustments may improve overall health and quality of life.
Arthritis Pain Might Be Relieved with Canine Adjustments
If your dog suffers from arthritis, canine adjustments may be able to help. Our chiropractor can manipulate the joints and spine to potentially help improve range of motion, reduce inflammation, and increase joint mobility. This may help to relieve arthritic pain and improve quality of life.
Chiropractic Adjustments Keep Your Pet Comfortable
Chiropractic adjustments can help to keep your pet comfortable and active. When the joints are properly aligned, it can help to reduce pain and improve flexibility. This may help increase their energy levels and allow him to enjoy a more active lifestyle.
Canine Adjustments Are Safe
Canine adjustments are gentle treatments that are tailored to each dog's individual needs. They can help to improve overall health and treat pain caused by various conditions.
Get Chiropractic Care for Your Dog to Help Him Get Joint Pain Relief
At McKillican Chiropractic in Temecula, CA, we understand how important it is to keep your pet healthy and comfortable. To learn more about how chiropractic adjustments can benefit your canine companion, call us today to schedule an appointment. Call us at (951) 303-6696 for chiropractic care from our chiropractor. We are here to help your dog get pain relief and pain management.
- Dr. Eric McKillican is a Doctor of Chiropractic, licensed in the care of humans. He has attended several hundred hours in the education specific to animal chiropractic.
- Dr. McKillican IS NOT a veterinarian and cannot take responsibility for the primary care of an animal.
- Chiropractic care IS NOT intended to replace traditional veterinary care, but is considered an alternative therapy, to be used concurrently and in conjunction with a primary veterinarians’ care.
- Dr. McKillican will work directly with your animal’s veterinarians to provide the best chiropractic care possible for your large or small pet.
- Chiropractic care for animals is for the detection and correction of a vertebral subluxation, to improve function. Your certified animal chiropractor will never diagnose, treat, or give recommendations for the medical care or treatment of any condition. This is the job for your veterinarian.